Wednesday 10 April 2013

How to Knit a Beard....

Rather oddly, I found this card recently that tells you how to knit a beard:


Before you ask, this isn't how I make my beards! Admittedly, I'm quite surprised that there enough would be beard knitters out there to warrant a mass made card. Slowly but surely we are taking over the world..!

In other news, the stash blanket is making slow but steady progress:


I had been making it to use at a festival I was supposed to be doing this Summer, but that sadly got cancelled. If anyone has a spot for me at a fair or festival, do drop me a line.

I'm also fully into book publicity mode - writing lots of interviews and such. I'm really looking forward to the launch, and I'll be selling the odd signed copy on my site, so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment