Wednesday 30 January 2013

'Knit Your Own Moustache' available for pre-order

You may or may not have realised that my general absence from the interweb of late has been due to the fact that I've been writing a book. Yes, little old me, writing a book... I still can't quite believe it.

Well, I have discovered that said book is now available for pre-order on various web-based shops. Therefore it must be real!

Here is the link for the book on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Knit-Your-Own-Moustache-Disguises/dp/1908449357

(It is obviously available from other shops as well...)

The official release date is the 2nd of May, but you can pre-order it from now.


I can't describe how excited I am about this coming out.

If any of you happen to buy it, I really hope you enjoy it.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment