Friday 21 August 2009

Welcome!

I like knitting. A lot. And at the moment I mostly like knitting beards.

"Why beards?", I hear you ask. It all started because my (now sadly ex-) boyfriend Andrew, who is a thoroughly ingenious and funny chap, once suggested how great it might be to have a knitted beard. I stored this thought away in the memory banks and come his next birthday you can guess what he got...

This is a picture of him (very excited) on his birthday with one of his other presents - I definitely do good presents!

Suffice to say, the beard went down a storm with everyone, not to mention going practically everywhere with Andrew.

It took me about another six months to come up with the idea of selling my beards, but it's all snowballed pretty quickly. It's been so much fun coming up with new ideas - a lot of which were initially inspired by Andrew - and I'll make sure I put up lots of pictures on here.

I've made steady sales, had interest from a boutique in Pennsylvania, and had suggestions of newspaper and tv interviews. All very exciting and uber mad.

So watch this space for more news and crazy creations.

Much love xx


No comments:

Post a Comment